INTRODUCING THE NEW 835 LOADER
Kanga is pleased to announce the release of their-new powered 835 series 35hp Maxi Loader which is now available. In an effort to continue to build upon Kanga’s success and improved design to keep and keep in mind the enviroment, we view the introduction of this upgrade as a very positive step in the future direction for Kanga.
Some of the new specifications are listed below!
· 35 Hp Kubota V1505 engine 4 cylinder
· Wider console to allow for better engine ventilation
· Larger hydraulic oil cooler to allow for longer operation and maintain hydraulic heat balance
· Modifications to hydraulic oil tank to allow for engine fitment and easy washing of debris out of
· Wider rear operator step tread with improved auxiliary cut out mechanism
· Improved IP 65 wiring loom with LED dash lights and common dash panel and sealed fuse box
· Improved QRC quality
· Improved rear operator padding
· Improved filter access for servicing at the rear of the machine
· Eaton 16.7cc hydraulic gear pump – Increased auxiliary hydraulic flow
· Improved rear departure angle
· Approx. 9 liters Increased fuel capacity to suit larger engine consumption
· Improved handle bar position for better ergonomics
· Improved access to top leveler arm grease point
· Loader gross weight has been kept under 1200Kg
· Predator catalytic converter
As you can see from some of the specifications there are many new enhancements that will make you life easier then ever before.
Get your order in now and have your new 835 loader ready for work when springs kicks in!
If you would like to hear more on this or any of the products then please drop us quick note and we will be only to happy to help.